Summer is a fleeting thing in England. You have to grasp it before it gets away from you and the long, dark winter months start again. That’s why the posts have dried up recently – I’ve been out and about in London, going to the seaside, taking trips around the country, visiting family and friends. Hunching [...]
Archive | August, 2009
- The 20 best Caribbean book blogs 1 October 2012
- Liebster Award reloaded 1 November 2012
- The cafe killer 29 October 2012
- The Kindle Report: does it beat paper? 4 December 2012
- The next big thing… 4 January 2013
- We could take a train, be miles away by morning… 6 May 2013
- Ten years ago: Voluntary poverty in New York City 30 April 2013
- Some interviews 22 April 2013
- Giveaway: Granta Best of Young British Novelists 2003 18 April 2013
- How to Improve your Foreign Language Immediately 15 April 2013
- Geo Marquez: week*...
- Geo Marquez: I read for 9 hours a day of pure science fiction a...
- Evan: What I'm starting to think here is that the refer...
- Brian Joseph: Sounds like a super trip. Have a great time Andrew...
- Charlie: All the best to you both. Crete most definitely b...
andrew blackman a virtual love barbados booker prize winner book review books capitalism climate change columbia journalism school Crouch End death environment featured fiction george lamming guest post history Inspiration Interesting things I've read journalism legend press Literary events literary fiction london luke bitmead monday morning inspiration novel novels On the Holloway Road philosophy poetry politics prospero's books protest racism Reading review russian literature short stories short story USA war Writing writing contest writing quotes