Just a quick post to wish you all a very happy Christmas. For those of you who don’t celebrate Christmas, I wish you happy holidays. For those of you who don’t celebrate any holidays, be well πŸ™‚

It’s been a busy few weeks of packing in Barbados, unpacking in London, dashing around seeing family and friends, and quite a bit else. I’ve hardly been online at all, and I apologise for not replying to comments on here recently, or visiting other blogs. I’ll be back in the New Year with new plans (as ever!), a bit of news, and some renewed energy.

Right now I’m off to spend time with my family, play board games and eat ridiculous amounts of unhealthy food. Can’t wait! What are you up to? Care to share any of your plans/hopes/dreams for 2013?

1. litlove 25 December 2012 at 10:50 am

A very merry Christmas to you and your family, Andrew! Hope you are having a lovely day with your delightful parents (they looked very sweet on your previous post). I am hoping that 2013 will be the first year I can actually devote to writing full time. I don’t know what, if anything, will come out of it, but it will be fun to see.

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 2 January 2013 at 2:39 pm

Thanks litlove! I had a wonderful Christmas, with my parents and also my sister and her family.

Your plans for 2013 sound wonderful. 2012 was the first year I devoted to writing full time, and I loved it! Good luck!

By the way my parents are as sweet as they look πŸ˜‰

2. Stefanie 25 December 2012 at 11:23 am

Merry Christmas!

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 2 January 2013 at 2:39 pm

Thanks Stefanie! Best wishes to you and yours for 2013!

3. Delia @ Postcards from Asia 26 December 2012 at 9:41 am

Merry Christmas, Andrew!
    I just watched “A Christmas Carol” today (the 2009 version with Jim Carrey) and imagined what it would be like to visit London one day. It’s on my “to do” list. Someday… Apart from that, I’ve spent a good part of yesterday making a traditional dessert which turned out quite good.
    As for new resolutions, I’m still working on that list.

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 2 January 2013 at 2:41 pm

Hi Delia

Well, I think you should make it a resolution to visit London this year – preferably while I’m still here (am planning to live somewhere else later in the year!). Would be good to meet up, especially if you bring some of that traditional dessert. I love traditional desserts!

1. Delia (Postcards from Asia) 5 January 2013 at 10:03 pm

If I were still living in Europe that certainly would have been on my list! πŸ™‚
        Moving again, now that’s exciting! Asia perhaps?

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 7 January 2013 at 4:50 pm

We’re looking at other parts of Europe right now, maybe Croatia, but we haven’t decided yet. Somewhere with better quality of life and lower cost of living than London!

4. Brian Joseph 26 December 2012 at 12:38 pm

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Andrew!

I have not thought about too many plans for the new year. We will see what comes!

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 2 January 2013 at 2:42 pm

Thanks Brian, and I wish you all the best for the New Year.

Seeing what comes is a good way of living, I think. Sometimes the best things in life are unplanned!