Gone meditating, back soon…

I am off on a meditation retreat. Ten days with no internet, no phone, no reading or writing, no talking, no communication of any kind except with my soul. Will I survive? Will I return a changed man? Stay tuned to find out when I get back. Have a good couple of weeks, everyone!

1. Delia (Postcards from Asia) 4 November 2013 at 5:00 am

Enjoy your retreat! Can’t wait to hear about it when you come back.
    I would very much like to do this myself at some point – I’ve talked to some people who enjoyed the whole experience a lot.

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 18 November 2013 at 5:19 pm

Thanks Delia! It was a really good experience, although very tough on the body. 4am starts each morning, and meditating right through to 9pm, breaking only for meals. Never realised sitting still could be so much work 🙂

2. Vishy 4 November 2013 at 8:33 am

Have a wonderful time at the meditation retreat, Andrew! Hope you come back refreshed and re-energized. Looking forward to reading about your experiences.

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 18 November 2013 at 5:20 pm

Thanks Vishy! I am pretty tired today actually, but that’s mainly from the long overnight journey, and also the sitting took a bit of a physical toll on me (aching back!). But I feel clearer and lighter in my mind, and there were some really good insights. Not quite ready to write about it yet, but I’ll try to soon!

3. Kinna 4 November 2013 at 7:40 pm

Oh! You should have taken me along. Enjoy then.

1. Andrew Blackman - Site Author 18 November 2013 at 5:27 pm

Ah, maybe next time 🙂 It was a really good experience, Kinna – definitely enjoyed it!